Orthodontics: We offer braces at White Smile Dental
We believe there should be no charge to talk to us about dental braces, crowns, veneers and bridgework – so it’s free! Just book an appointment and come for a chat with our orthodontist – specialist dentist. All options will be laid out for you and X-rays taken if required. A few days later we will send you a report outlining type, timing and total cost of treatment, including 0% finance options. We also offer large discounts for upfront payments.
We offer free consultation on;
- 6 month braces ‘quick’
- Ceramic ‘white’ braces
- Metal braces
- Porcelain – Emax all crowns
- Porcelain venners
- Acrylic or Chrome full or partial dentures and bridge work
- Full smile design
- Introducing our orthodontist
- Our current orthodontic special offers
- What is orthodontics?
- Why orthodontics?
- Types of braces / prices
Introducing our Orthodontist
We are delighted to announce our newest team member, orthodontist extraordinaire, Dr Erika who will be offering full general and aesthetic dentistry and specialises in smile design for adults and children. Your smile is one of your most prominent features, which exhibits much of your individual character. If you want straight teeth and are considering getting braces please do not hesitate to book today for a free consultation with Dr Erika. Dr Erika has seen approximately 5000 orthodontic cases throughout her orthodontist career.
- Special offer 6 -12 month clear braces or ceramic braces/aligners upper AND lower €2,600
- Special offer 6- 12 month clear braces or ceramic braces/aligners upper OR lower €2,300
- Offer includes all visits and retainers at the end of the treatment.
What is Orthodontics?
Orthodontics is all about braces. This helps fix the alignment of your teeth and jaw. Braces are bonded brackets, archwires and elastic bands that overcrowd or space the teeth into the proper position for appearance and function.
Over a period of time, teeth will shift if constant gentle pressure is applied. Brackets are bonded to the front surface of each tooth and wires are attached to the brackets with elastic bands. The slight tension on the wire is gently transferred to the bracket through the elastic band.
Today’s orthodontic treatments are faster, comfortable and more fashionable than ever for children, teens and adults.
It is carried out to:
- Correct the alignment of your teeth
- Improve the health of the mouth and gums
- Improve the function of the teeth
Types of braces
- Fixed Metal Braces – From €2,300
- Quick Metal Braces – From €1,600
- Quick Clear Braces – From €3,800
- Invisalign Lite – €3,600
- Invisalign Full – €3,800
Contact us today at White Smile Dental in Mount Merrion, Dublin 4 to learn more about our orthodontic treatments. Our orthodontist will discuss all of the options available and help choose the treatment most suitable for you or your loved one. Consultation is free.