If you decide not to go ahead with any braces treatments at White Smile Dental the initial deposit payment of €300 at your Itero Invisalign 3D scan, impressions and photos appointment is non-refundable as this is a charge from Invisalign for case approval/cancellation.
Metal Fixed Braces:
If you decide not to go ahead with any braces treatments at White Smile Dental the initial deposit payment of €50/€100 at your impressions and photos appointment is non-refundable as we have provided our orthodontic services and appointments to this date.
Laser Teeth Whitening:
We have absolute confidence that you will be happy with the results of your teeth whitening treatments. In the unlikely event that you are not happy, please refer to our terms and conditions.
Laser teeth whitening is highly effective. However, in some cases it can take more than one session to get the results you desire, this can be due to the natural make up of your teeth and oral hygiene. If you are not happy with your first session, our only policy is to redo the treatment free of charge and work with you closely towards the desired outcome. If you are still unhappy after this, then you must attend for a follow up consultation at the clinic where you were originally seen. Once completed and it is agreed that there has been no shade improvement we will consider issuing a refund.
Please note if you book and pre-pay for a laser teeth whitening appointment on our website there are no refunds – but you can use the booking at any other time or give the pre-paid booking to family or a friend.
If you cancel your laser teeth whitening appointment within 24 hours of your appointment you are not entitled to a refund. The appointment can be used again and is transferable to family or friends.
– You must be 18 or over to have laser teeth whitening. If you book and pre-pay for a laser teeth whitening appointment while under the age of 18, it is non-refundable if you cancel within 24 hours of your appointment. It can be transferred to family and friends.
– You can not have laser teeth whitening during pregnancy or breast feeding. If you book and pre-pay for a laser teeth whitening appointment while pregnant or breast feeding it is non-refundable, but can be used at a later date or transferred to friends or family.
On making an appointment with us you fully agree to the terms and conditions above.
Home Whitening Kits:
If you are unhappy with your whitening kit purchase then return the item unused to the clinic where purchased for a full refund. If you have used the kit but are unhappy with the results, please follow the steps below.
To qualify for a refund on home whitening kits simply follow these instructions:
- Take a photo of your teeth before using our Teeth Whitening Kit.
- Take a photo of your teeth after completion of The Kit, ensuring use as recommended, along with a photo of the used product.
- Email our customer experience team (Email Us) with the above.
- Your application will be reviewed and considered within 3-5 days.
All refund requests must be submitted within 30 days of purchase. All photos must be time and date stamped.
Teeth Whitening Vouchers:
Teeth whitening vouchers purchased online or in our surgeries are non-refundable. However, they can be passed to a friend or family member for use at any time if the original intended user is unable to proceed with a teeth whitening treatment, or does not want to proceed with teeth whitening or associated voucher treatments.