The Closest Substitute To A Natural Tooth
WHAT IS A DENTAL IMPLANT:
Simply put, a dental implant is a substitute for the root of a missing tooth. We then place a porcelain crown on top of the implant to replace the missing natural tooth.
WHY CHOOSE A DENTAL IMPLANT TO REPLACE TEETH:
- Dental implants are permanent – once it’s done it’s done!
- Because dental implants are permanent they won’t move when eating or speaking
- Dental implants don’t require any adjustment or work on adjacent teeth
- Dental implants are the most aesthetically pleasing natural tooth replacement
- Dental implants look and feel like natural teeth
- Implants avoid the problems associated with dentures as they are non-removable
DENTAL IMPLANT TREATMENT LOCATIONS: