Introducing our dental surgeon / implantologist
Our dental surgeon, Dr Joaquin offers implantology and full dental surgery. Dr Joaquin has 30 years experience in implantology and oral surgery. Your smile is one of your most prominent features, which exhibits much of your individual character. If you require oral surgery or implants to replace missing teeth, do contact us and we can make an appointment with Dr Joaquin. Consultations are free.
- Implant: €800
- Implant & Crown In a Day: €1,700
- Teeth In A Day: €10,000
Please note: A normal implant and crown can take 3 months to complete. At White Smile, our dental surgeon uses the latest technology to offer “teeth in a day”. This means your implant and crown in fitted in one day.
What are Dental Implants?
Dental implants, or tooth implants are the best way to replace missing teeth. Whether you are missing all your teeth or just one, an implant is a safe, reliable, convenient and permanent solution that can help to reconstruct your smile your natural smile. In terms of aesthetics, implants look and feel exactly like your natural teeth, there is no mess as the implants are not removable, and when it comes to consuming foods, implants are as strong as your natural teeth.
Advantages of Dental Implants
- Improved appearance: Implants act as a new root for your tooth but look and feel natural.
- Comfort: Implants are a surgical treatment attached to your jawbone, so they feel perfectly natural.
- Better eating: Implants give you control over how and what you want to eat just like your natural teeth.
- Self confidence: Dental implants can dramatically alter your smile giving you a new found confidence.
- Better oral hygiene: Implants provide better oral hygiene, with regular check ups you can really improve your overall oral health.
- Longevity: If you correctly maintain your implants they can last a lifetime.
- Convenient: Implants are permanent – for instance, dentures are removable and require messy adhesive.
Contact us today at White Smile Dental in Mount Merrion, Dublin 4 to learn more about our implant and oral surgery treatments. Our dental team will discuss all of the options available and help choose the treatment most suitable for you. Consultation is free.
DR JOAQUIN RINON
|Monday – Friday||9:00 – 19:00|
|Saturday||9:00 – 19:00|